Tuesday 18 December 2012

In the spirit of giving .....The WINNER is?

I love giving gifts, who doesnt?! Buy wrap deliver. I totally could have done the FC gig-if I was magic and had elves to help.

So because I am also a little nutty and totally forgot that I had already bought a 2013 Diary for next year I am giving one away. I dont need two. I do need a better memory!

You can find an example here. Kikki-K Red leather Diary

So tomorrow I will announce a winner. Could it be you? Good luck and get organised in style!

Disclaimer- This is in no way affiliated nor endorsed by facebook. I'm just feeling generous!




















TRUDI ALLISON-Congratulations, One RED Kikki-K diary is all yours!

Phew that was mammoth! Lots of names/shares to go through :)

Please email me on aimless@internode.on.net with your address details.

Thank you to all that entered. There will be another giveaway in the new year!

Merry Christmas and a Happy 2013!

1 comment:

Yes comments are welcome, go on, dont be shy!