Tuesday 21 May 2013

Men,shopping and endless questions.


Men- shopping and the endless questions….

I loathe supermarket shopping. It’s a chore I would rather do without. I make lists and stick to them.
A.      To get in and out more efficiently
B.      To curb my impulse buys


Hubby on the other hand is happy to go. Bless his cotton sock. He has his reasons, one being he buys all the things I don’t. The naughty things like chippies and chocolate…..


It started after I had two children within 12 months. He would kindly phone on his way home and ask if I needed anything. YOU BETCHA I would say and rattle off a list to freak any man out.


After a long day at work he would pound the aisles just for me. These days I am slightly more organised and have some child free days up my sleeve. Invariably though there is something you miss. So when he phones and asks I have no hesitation in telling him what he can pick up for me.


Now I don’t know about you, but when I shop I don’t think too much about it, it’s routine. Hubby on the other hand has a knack. And that knack is a phone call to me whilst he is shopping.


Nearly.every.freaking.time


It’s comical. I can almost time the call from when he leaves the house, to when my phone will ring.

HIM: “Hun, they don’t have the milk you buy”
ME: “o000000000kkkkkk, then choose another brand!”

Yes simple stuff, but for him it must baffle him because otherwise why call?  I am not a brand snob, grab the quickest item and hot foot it out of there!

What funny things does your husband do? God love them, but it’s true, their brains are wired differently aren’t they?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes comments are welcome, go on, dont be shy!