Wednesday 16 January 2013

Killing me softly with your heart

Killing me softly ....

I admit I cry. I cry quietly because I can

I made the biggest decision of my life and it pains me daily. I moved interstate and left a child behind.

It's taken me a long time to write this one. I miss him like you wouldn't believe. My baby. My first born. My shining light.

Who leaves a child ? I did. Not by choice. He was old enough to make his own mind up. It didn't make it any easier though.

I find myself explaining that I have three boys. My eldest is not with me and it breaks my heart.

I spent many years where it was just me and him. Precious years picking up the pieces. He has grown into such a beautiful young man. A kind and gentle soul. A brilliant big brother. A friend.

I miss him. A lot .

Starting school aged 5


2 comments:

  1. I can't even imagine how upset you are without him, so sad for you xx *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may be hard and you may miss him but you did the right thing by giving my the choice to stay or move interstate. Too often parents feel it is their right to make these decisions for their children, no matter their age. He will respect you more for this opportunity in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Yes comments are welcome, go on, dont be shy!