Tuesday 7 February 2012

I have pins and noodles...

All of my children are quite animated,and I love it! I couldnt imagine a quiet house or no sense of humour to bounce around. They all 'get' jokes and try hard to create their own for fits n giggles. My middle child is sometimes in a league of his own. His thought processes are quite long winded,what will start out as a simple story soon turns into a monologue of 4 year old insights,...

Children say the funniest things! I can be in stitches listening to my children converse with each other.

For example, the other day in the car.... and whilst on that, the things they see from a car window?! whoa the commentary is astounding some days..

So he starts by asking what those words are.... dear child of mine who is sucking up knowledge faster that a dredging pump, Mummy is driving, and reading signs attributed to driving, I cant have any way of knowing what words you're talking about...
Why did the man at the bus stop have a hat on? What man,what bus stop? ohhh he has asked the question after passing said bus stop.... sweetie,im not sure,perhaps its the man's favourite hat!
How do you make the number 12... oh child prodigy, you ask so many clever questions.... 1 and a 2 darling. At which point my eldest decides to confuse him a little.... 5+7, or 10+2, or two sixes! I cut in, he is recognising what the numbers look like, not adding other numbers together!

A 20min car ride becomes a lesson in alot of things most days...and before getting out of the car my 4 year old states. Oh no, ill have to sit here for a while, I have pins and noodles.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes comments are welcome, go on, dont be shy!